Monday, February 27, 2012

Ron Paul Rolls My Funny Bone Heavy

Ron Paul has turned himself into an appeaser and a really hollow man with shallow rantings. Where can a man that has been in Washington, D.C. get off thinking that if you simply ignore your enemy they will simply leave you alone. The thought process behind this drivel of a foreign policy is insane. Really? Really? Letting the terrorist led nation of Iran, go ahead and get a nuclear bomb is for the greater good of the world? Luckily, this Saturday, I was only able to catch the back end of Dr. Paul's speech. And that little bit that I recorded was enough to make me want to hurl my ramen noodles all over my 13" television. What do you think about Ron Paul? Please take the time to share your thoughts and ideas below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for adding to the discussion!!